You can get bill information, payment options & pay your bill. For more information, write HELP and send to 4554
Direct Debit is a new facility that allows your bills to be paid automatically every month using your bank’s accounts direct debit facility.
All you have to do is fill out a form that authorises your bank to make payments at Batelco’s request. Once the bank has accepted your authorisation, your bill payment will automatically be credited to Batelco’s account from your Bank account.
This service is available to HSBC, Citibank, Ahli United Bank, National Bank of Bahrain, Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait Bahrain Islamic Bank, Suadi Bank, Al Shamil Bank and Standard Chartered Bank account holders.
When Payment is Due
You must ensure the required amount reaches us by the due date shown on your bill. If an account is not paid by the due date, the service could be disconnected and you will be charged for reconnection.
If you are unable to pay your account in full by the due date, you should contact us immediately to make suitable alternative
Arrangements. We may:
- Defer the payment date for a short period for some or the entire amount due.
- Establish an arrangement for you to pay the account in installments.
- Provide additional assistance if you are in financial hardship.
If you are experiencing genuine financial hardship you will be: Treated sensitively based upon your individual circumstances.
Payment by Installments
If you are experiencing difficulties paying your account you can request to clear your account by installments.We are not obliged to offer an installment plan if:
- In the past twelve months, you have had two installment plans cancelled due to non-payment.
- You have the capacity to pay your account without an installment plan.
Where you are unable to repay your current account and any outstanding charges before your next account is due, you may be given the option of repaying the charges using an Installments plan or other payment alternatives.
This payment option will allow you to combine any outstanding charges plus your current usage charges into regular installments.
We will accept an initial payment of 50% of total charges and divide the balance into maximum two equal installments. Or into three equel installments of 33.3%.
During the period of the arrangement, we will provide the services with limitation (Outgoing Call barring or International Direct Dialling Barring) are significant, we will offer you options to ensure that the account is in balance at the end of the plan. These may include an adjusted installment amount.
If your account remains unpaid and you have not made alternative arrangements with us by the due date, we may commence recovery action.
Recovery action may consist of either the disconnection of the service or legal action.
If legal or disconnection action is necessary, you will incur additional charges in relation to the legal action taken or the costs for the reconnection of service.
Entering into an agreed repayment plan and keeping to it will ensure that disconnection and/or legal action is avoided.
Disconnection of Service
If you have not paid your account in full by the due date, or made alternative arrangements with us, we may disconnect the service.
Disconnection of service will not occur unless:
- At least 18 days have elapsed since the bill date.
- You have been given at least four working days notice with voice message or SMS of our intention to restrict the service. For the next four days the International Direct dialling will be barred. Then all Outgoing Calls will be barred after four days. Disconnection of service will occur after 30 days of issuing the bill.
- If the service has been disconnected due to non-payment, we will restore the service as per following:
- Payment of amounts owed including the restoration fee, or Agreement to a suitable instalment plan.
- We will endeavour to restore your service within one working day if you meet the above conditions.
If you continually default on the conditions of your payment arrangement and/or the service has previously been restricted, We will proceed with legal action. All costs associated with this action will be added to your account.
For consultancy for unpaid accounts or when facing a financial hardship, you can contact us or
Batelco ( Legal Affairs )
Phone: 17 88 47 10
Fax: 17 612214