1. What is the charge for calling from fixed telephone?
- Fixed line to Fixed Line = 21 fils per 180 seconds.
- Fixed line to Mobile = 21 fils per 90 seconds.
The local call charge is considered as the lowest call rate at an average of 7 fils per minute call compared to any other service call.
2. What is the rate of call in other GCC countries?
- In Oman the average local call rate is 9 fils per minute.
3. What about Voice Mail Service?
- All fixed line can access voice mail box at no charge subscription.
4. When using Bateclo cards (123Call or PPCC) are the rates different from Mobile or Fixed?
- Regardless from where you are calling the rates are the same..each card has it’s own rates, pls refer to International rates.
5. What about when calling to Mobile or Fixed (on the called destination)?
6. What is the charging mechanism for IDD calls?
- Batelco charges per second
7. Where can I buy Batelco Cards?
- Batelco Shops and any cold stores
8. can I use batelco cards on Zain mobile?